Monday, November 21, 2011

A {Thank you} Shout-out!

Hey girlies!! Gooood Monday morning! And if you hate Monday's the good news is, it's a holiday week so you only have to get through the next 2 or 3 days and then you get a break! Yay! Aaaaand, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I just wanted to stop in for a moment today and THANK a few websites/blogs for featuring Love Sweet Love.

It was SO fun to see my Gratitude Pumpkins featured on Make and Takes on their spotlight page.
Featured at Make and Takes

They have EVERYTHING: kids crafts, home projects, recipes and more! One of my favorite bloggers, Jamielyn, from I heart Naptime is a contributor and shares some great project ideas! Check out my feature, along with some other AWESOME festive project ideas from bloggers here!

It was a happy morning for me when I woke up to an email from an editor of Pocketchange asking if they could feature Love Sweet Love on their Best of the Web series. (um Yeeeeees! but I was all...oh sure whatever. that's cool.) The series is a compiled list of bloggers that blog in a wide range of different genres-art, cooking, crafts, electronics, traveling, inspirational,etc.


They have an AMAZING tip center with 25 different categories ranging from baking to parties to home organization to pets to Vacuums and everything in between!! Be sure to check it out before all the holiday craziness begins for some great ideas!

And OF COURSE a Humungo-jungo shout-out and Thank you to the many, many bloggers who have taken the time to hold linky parties, go through the hundreds of links they receive and feature Love Sweet Love on their sites. I know it takes A LOT of work to host a party (well I guess I don't know exactly how much work...but I know it's a lot of work just to run a blog withOUT a linky party!) and I appreciate the increase in friends and followers I am honored to have due to their features!

I would still create, craft, and write Love Sweet Love even if the only follower was my mom because I do it for me (sorry it's true) but I sure do appreciate you being here because it amps up the fun of it by about 100000000 percent. :)

Which leads me to saying THANK YOU to YOU! I love reading your comments, getting to know you, and making bloggy friends! I hope you have a Sweetly Lovely Monday! I'll be posting Thanksgiving leftover ideas later this week, so be sure to check back! See you soon!

2 comments:

cnelson said...

Woohoo!! You know you will be having this for a long time because I will ALWAYS be your follower!

Unknown said...

I just love the pumpkins you made that were featured on Someday Crafts...

These are adorable projects...I would love for you to link them up to my "Great Pinterest Finds" linky project...

http://mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2011/11/great-pinterest-finds.html

Or just stop by my blog, fb or pinterest and say "Hi"...