Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cutting Edge Stencil Giveaway Winner!!!!

Good Morning! I'm so excited to announce the winner of the Cutting Edge Stencil giveaway! As always with giveaways here on Love Sweet Love, I'll let my littles do the honors...



And just in case you're in a place where you can't watch the video (although I'm pretty sure it's worth the watch since you get to see my kid almost pick his nose-don't worry I turned the camera off just in time! ha ha!) ...


Comment #26 was JODIE!!!


Congrats Jodie, email me and we'll get your stencil out to you!!

Talk to you soon friends!

8 comments:

cnelson said...

Congratulations to Jodie!! Is it just me or do Tyler and Kylee look even more grown up than usual in that video?! Sigh!! and a Sniff!!

Jodie said...

Omg. I am so excited. What a fun way to announce the winner. When I played it, everyone was "who is that?"

Alisa and Sky said...

Boo!! They were suppose to pick their aunt Alisa!! Ha ha jk! Congrats to Jodie!

Blogger said...

If you would like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

If you would rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy pubs and nightclubs...

Then I encourage you to view this eye-opening video to unveil a weird secret that can literally get you your very own harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

Leonie Daecher said...

Look at this site for more key info about Spanish Grand Prix 2018. Bet and win with us.

Beef Recipes said...

Appreciate your blog postt

Mary L. Harvey said...

Require professional help to spy on your cheating partner, deleted chat conversation retrieval, Remotely control or spying on your colleagues (coworkers) or friends phone, erase or delete a criminal record from database, Recover your forgot password, recover your stolen cryptocurrency Bitcoin (BTC), Tether (USDT), Ethereum (ETH), or bank transfers scammed funds, Increased Credit score boost to 850, contact WhatsApp: + 1 38 6 348 7838 mikhailgroupprogrammercybersec@gmail.com mikhailgroupprogrammercybersec@programmer.net

Beate Heister said...

Donation Benefit 1,500,000 Euros


Good day

I am Ms. Beate Heister, a German entrepreneur, investor, and Shareholder of the discount supermarket chain Aldi 25% of my personal wealth is spent on charity work around the world. I also promised the remaining 25% to private individuals this year. I have decided to donate 1,500,000 euros to you. This is part of my promises to the charity project this year. If you are interested in my donation, contact me for more information. Kindly write to my official Emails: beateheister247@gmail.com

Greetings

Ms. Beate Heister

Issued by Ms. Beate Heister Family Siepmann Foundation.


beateheister@hotmail.com